We are Full - Update

Commissioner
Site Admin
We are Full - Update

Post by Commissioner » Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:36 pm

Good News! We are Full! That's right....all 32 teams!

So a few notes to update everyone...

I am finishing entering all of the settings into Fantrax. These will be completed sometime on Thursday.

Every team manager has been added to the league so when you log into Fantrax just check under My Leagues.

You can now pay your league fee on Fantrax (there's a note at the top of the league page). As explained in the CBA (Rules) the fee is $54. $50 goes into pot, 2.50 goes to pay Fantrax Premium, and 1.50 goes to pay for the hosting services for our website and forums. Please pay as soon as you can so we can get this taken care of. This is always the hardest part of any league and with 32 teams it's going to be even harder. So everyone's attention and quick response to this would be great.

Also, please register your account on our league forums. Go to the league website www.FantasyFootball32.com and click on forums. There you can register. we will be doing our drafts here so let's get it setup and everyone good to go there.

Also, check out the GroupMe on the league website if you havent already. It's a chat app where we can all communicate with one another. Careful of the settings though. Mute the chat and make sure SMS messaging isnt on so you dont get text and other notifications from the app (unless you want that). I'll post a detailed document here soon about how to disable all of these settings in case you dont want to notifications.

I will be sending out directions for our draft process on Thursday. It's a slow message board draft so you dont have to be available at a specific time and day. You just have to check on it whenever you can to see whats going on with bids / picks. It's real easy and a lot of fun.

Make sure you read over the CBA (Rules) on the website and ask if you have questions.

Thanks and welcome to the league everyone. This should be a fun one. :)

- James

Return to “General Chat”